– POWERDRIVE INSIDE: The skis specific construction ensures superior shearing between the core, the reinforcements and an elastomer insert to absorb uneven terrain and maximise both grip and the sensation of comfort
– TIP ROCKER: Engineered with traditional camber through the majority of the ski and subtle, low tip rocker. Camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip, while the subtle tip rocker allows easier pivoting on flat skis, instant turn initiation for instictive carving performance, and confident, full-length edge contact through the turn.
– CAP CONSTRUCTION: Instead of adding extra sidewall material, the topsheet and laminate materials wrap the core of the ski from edge-to-edge. CAP constructions are lightweight, nimble, and more resistant to chipping for increased durability
– 100% FIBER: A wood core and fiberglass laminate construction optimizes snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability without the additional weight of metal laminates.
– ACTIVE WOOD CORE: The Active Wood Core combines the benefits of the Microcell core with those of a wood core. Comfort and stability meet agility and energy. The Active Wood Core creates skis that are both lively and shock absorbing for an even smoother snow feel.